Wednesday, December 4, 2019

December 4, 2019

Salut à tous!
This week has been lovely! We got transfer boards! and guess what?? I'm staying in Nova Scotia with sister Livingstone! Woohoo!! We are both so excited to be staying together for Christmas! I am so so happy. I love sister Livingstone! And I really love this area. I am excited to see what this next transfer holds and what the Lord has in store for me. I have two transfers left and then I'm home...Crazy! 
Oh gosh, we had a super cool thing happen! So on our last exchange, we ran into a super cute Nigerian family. We got their number, but they haven't responded yet. sad. BUT- sister Livingstone posted a bible ad and the first person to request one, was the dad!!! It was incredible! So last night, we went and delivered it to them and offered to come back and talk more about Christ and they said yes! 
Also, our district leader elder Hatch started his mission here in Greenwood, and now that he is going home (like tomorrow) he has been sending us all of these people that he found that we need to go and visit. So we passed by this one guy named Patrick who was SO COOL. He let us right in and talked to us about his travels. He is such a cool dude!! So that was at the beginning of the week. Then just yesterday, we got a call from this guy and he invited us over for dinner, haha! He's gonna make us seafood, I'm so excited!! He also asked us if we could watch the Christ Child video we talked about before. We were like uh- yeah we can! There are so many awesome people here. I am honestly so blessed to be here.
Brian is still doing great. We had a really great lesson with him in the chapel. The spirit was super strong. The members that have met him just love him. He is progressing slowly but surely. We hope to get him to church soon. I really know that God loves his children. I know that he is proud of us and our humble little efforts.
Sorry this email is short. But life is good and I am happy:)
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment